Mass deletion of network routes

I have a problem with a machine with a damaged routing table and cant
find any way to clear up the mess.

What's happened is an installation of portsentry went "rogue" and
started madly adding reject routes for mush of my network to the tables.
610 of them. What I'd like to do is to clear every reject route from the
tables, but I can't seem to figure out how to do this. I have a list of
the rejected IPs, but my feeble attempts at scripting the removal aren't
meeting with any success. Can someone help? Thanks.

Cheers,
.....G