Re: OT - Computer usage and Glaucoma

Mike Ramirez wrote:

On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 08:05, Robin Laing wrote:

Hello,

From this list I think many of us are heavy computer users. I know I spend 6 or more hours a day at a computer.

I saw this report this morning and I thought I would post it as it may be something else to watch out for.

Heavy Computer Use and Development of Glaucoma in Short-Sighted People <http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/508291/>

I fit into the category so it is something for me to discuss with my eye doctor.

I wonder how TV viewing fits into this. I hope it doesn't. :)
--
Robin Laing

I wonder if I will get that prescription I always wanted... (someone
had to say it :P)

Shhhhhh! Don't give away my secret! Prescription?!? Just call Dr. Greenthumb.

Austin