FC3 GPG Agent and KMail

I have been using Kmail with GPG perfectly with the gpg-agent running on FC2. However recently I upgraded to FC3 and altho gpg still works fine - the gpg-agent seems not to have been installed. I enabled it w/ Kgpg, but at startup it complaints that the gpg-agent cannot be started.  Any fixes known for this, or which package do I have to install?