Re: FC3 questions - login screen, sound card

Drew, Bill wrote:

Many times when questions go unanswered, it is because there isn't enough detail given for people to sink their teeth into. Also, I've found that posting single questions works better than the multiple question message.

Do you mean that the text is too small on the GDM login screen? If not, exactly which screen are you referring to?

I am talking about the graphical login screen when I turn my computer on. I start it using GNOME as the default desktop. I hope that clarifies things. When one is a newbie and there is no documentation describing some things it is hard to know how to phrase a question. I do appreciate the help.

Bill Drew
drewwe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What does the screen look like (aside from the small text)? Is it the dark blue one with "Fedora Core" on it, with a place to enter your user name in the middle, and various buttons along the bottom?

--
Mitch Wiedemann
mc^2 Computer Consulting