Re: Dual Boot issues FC3 "NTLDR is missing"

Thank you guys for all of your help, but i manage to slove the problem myself. The solution was quit simple " I reboot in the windows recovery console CD and search for NTLDR, then copied it to my C:\ and rebooted and it works now I get fedora and windows XP