Re: Core 3 hangs after booting

I have the same problem. I have just installed FC3, the system loads
and show the load-configuration window. Then, when it should ask for
login, it just hang and never show anything. You can then do nothing
but reboot. Does anybody know what happens to it?

The PC: PIV 3,06GHz 512 DDR RAM with XP installed in another partition.

Thank you all.