Re: Upgrade Fedora Core 3 / probs and questions

Am Sonntag, den 14.11.2004, 14:05 -0500 schrieb Clint Harshaw:
[...]
> Thanks for sharing this trick for FC2! I've had these extra keys on this
> Logitech keyboard and haven't even looked to see if they *could* be
> config'd.

Youi´re welcomed. But, if you do the upgrade to FC3, ensure that you cat
is at least downstairs :-)

> ...sorry 'bout the cat. I'll try to calm it down should it make it to
> SC, USA. :-)

Jip. Let her know that it was an accident ;-)

> of lightning and boom that rattled the house. She never touched another
> window for the rest of her life.

Better this than that it recognizes how powerful it is :-) The
thundercat :-) Could getting real dangerous for dogs and the feeding
family :-))