Helps on the fedora 3 to mount a local drive and nVidia graphical drivers.

Title: Message
Hi,

I met a serious problem.

In my computer, I installed two systems (Windows 2000 and Fedora 3), the bootloader is GRUB which is install in MBR.

The fedora 3 I installed is SELinux activated.

Here is the problems:
1. I mount one of my local drive (/dev/hdb8) whose format is FAT32 to /mnt/fat32, but I can not list the contents in it. Before I mount, the /mnt/fat32 security property is not blank when "ls -Z", but after mount it, it is blank. The same problem when I try to use my usb flash memory stick.
2. When I download NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-6629-pkg1.run from nVidia, which is the graphic dirver, but when compile the modules, it is said it confilicts with rivafb, must I recompile the kernel to disable the rivafb?

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Sun Yanpeng  [Simmon Sun]

BJDC PCS Motorola (China)