Re: yum problem with fedora.us repos

A couple of things. Fedora.us hasn't, last time I checked, built any
Extras for FC3 yet. As you can see from their download site, they are
changing from stable/testing/unstable to just Extras, so you'll need
to update your config to reflect that.

The stuff your looking for won't be in fedora.us, it is/will be at
livna.org, though.

Regarding yum.conf, the new recommended way is to have a separate
<packager>.repo file in /etc/yum.repo.d for each repo you use. So you
might add a file fedora.us-extras.repo in /etc/yum.repo.d for that
repo. Curious, why do you have multiple urls listed like that? Is it a
way to specify your own set of mirrors to rotate through?