Dual Boot issues FC3 "NTLDR is missing"

Last nite installed FC3 into my second unformatted hard drive (hdb) and install grub on (hda1) now when i try to load XP i get a "NTLDR is missing" any ideas as to what i should do? get xp back

my personal thought was to goin though my recovery console for window and try and repair the mbr, but
afraid i my mess up FC3 because it is work perfectly

The actual screens says:

Booting 'Windows XP'
rootnverify (hd0,0)
chainloader