Re: Evo crashing on FC2 all of a sudden

Well, it took me nearly an hour--and thirty-four RPM's--but I did get Evo 2.0.2 installed. (Well, one thing I had to do was to install a version of "yum" compatible with the "atrpms" repos. But I always like to have as many package managers on my system as possible--it makes it much easier to administer. Once I did that, I had to wait a lo-o-o-ong time to d/l the headers so that yum could resolve the dependencies.

But patience seems to pay.

Well! So when I *do* migrate to Fedora Core 3, I'll have taken a *crucial* step--migrating in advance from Evo 1.4.x to 2.0.x. Lots of changes!

Temlakos

PS: Thus far, I recommend the Evo upgrade to everyone. Only problem is: Who took down the old Summary page with the RSS feeds? I'm gonna miss that!

Temlakos