FC3 - KDE - Graphics is buggy..

Hi,

I've installed FC3 with KDE on an old Pentium with integrated Graphics card.
This computer has been running both FC2, & Mandrake 9 & 9.2 with same graphics driver & resolution/colours setting.

On FC3 the menubar in KDE is partly transparent. The "RedHat" "Internet" icons looks normal. But The background of the Clock, the meny wich pops up when I press the "Redhat" Icon & ALL of the other windows wich shows up when i start something is "Blank" only the frame & the close/minimize button is showing.

What can be wrong? Where to fix?
It's a little difficult to do something from the KDE, cause only the text boxes which i can write into is showing, and the static text is missing.

Thnx.
THT