twinview question

Hi All,

    I've got twinview working perfectly fine for what I want to use it
for.  I've got a monitor and a TV both hooked up.  At the moment I
have it set up as 2 seperate screens, so the mouse cannot interact
with anything on the TV's desktop (nor the keyboard I'm assuming) This
isn't a big deal because I only use the TV to watch videos on, however
I'd like to delete the panel that runs across the bottom of the TV,
any ideas?

Chris