Samba Permissions

Ok, Samba is up and running. I can see the share I set up. However, I
can not write to it. What I'd like to have is for the default to be
read only and allow only certain users to write to it. So I set the
read only property to yes then I supplied users for write and admin
previledges. I log into my XP box as administrator and map to the
share but I still can't write to it.

I tried turning the read only setting off and still could not write to
it. Any help? Here's my current smb.conf.

# Samba config file created using SWAT
# from 127.0.0.1 (127.0.0.1)
# Date: 2004/11/11 09:35:39

# Global parameters
[global]
	server string = Linux Server
	interfaces = eth1
	security = SHARE
	preferred master = Yes
	ldap ssl = no

[Data]
	path = /Data
	admin users = root, admin, administrator
	write list = root, admin, administrator
	guest ok = Yes
--
"We should have a way of telling people they have bad breath without
hurting their feelings. Like: Well I'm bored. Let's go brush our