Re: NVIDIA Again

Hans Ottens wrote:
On Wed, 2004-10-11 at 22:22 -0500, fedora-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Re: NVIDIA Again

In copying /dev/nvidia* to /etc/udev/devices, did you then chown
root.root the nvidia* ?

Yes

I had a hangs when I "startx" in non-root users' accounts, but not as
root.

I have a clean install now. But, need to know if I should do anything
after the copying exercise.

Worked great for me just need to copy the files and change ownership
to root.root.

There was no need to put anything in any of the rc files.

Thanks,
nmad

Mike