system-cdinstall-helper

Hey,

  Does system-cdinstall-helper take ANY actions before asking for the
root passwords? (Does it automatically ask or root password first
thing, or does it do whatever it can without root password and then
only ask for it when it needs it?)

  I was burning a random FC3 CD earlier today (before during an
md5sum) and KDE decided to autorun the CD, executing the autorun
script. I want to know if system-cdinstall-helper was sent to do
anything, or if because I didn't type in the password, no change was
applied to my system configuration.

Thanks,
--TongKe