Re: up2date not working on FC3

Mike Noble wrote:

I have the icon showing that I need to update the system.  When
I launch up2date, it shows a list of files that have updates.
example:
openoffice.org-kde-1.1.2-10 openoffice.org.kde-1.1.2-11.5.fc3
but up2date says the system is up to date.
Yet the icon still says that I need to update and if I look at
rpm -qa | grep openoffice.org-kde
openoffice.org-kde-1.1.2-10
Does anybody know what is going on here?

Mike

As up2date executes sequential stages, it sometimes switches mirrors. One mirror has the current updates available but another hasn't caught up yet. Try several times in succession and you will probably get one that has the updates and can complete the install - or wait a day.

Gerry