Re: simple Linux installs?

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 14:10, Elvis wrote:
> As far as I know, you can't (at least with OWA2000)
>

> > How do I get rid of the html portion?  I can't edit the source.
> >
> > Bill Drew

Bill,

For my work, when I'm not inside the company intranet, I am obliged to
use Outlook Web Access too. I've just had a look and I cannot see any
means of selecting message format. I've tried sending an email to my
private account from my work account using OWA and it is plain text
only, so it is configurable, but as Elvis says, it seems only by a
sysadmin.

My best suggestions are to either use another email account where you
can to plain text, or to minimise your posting and put a line at the end
apologising for html. Not ideal, but it will save all the "no html"

HTH
Chris