XFS and /boot

Hi all,

Noticed a small issue with XFS file system and the setting up grub on FC3.
I have found that if you are using XFS on the /boot partition the
installer hangs when trying to install the boot loader. Basically it says
installing boot loader and the hour Glass just spins and spins but it
never finishes.

I found the same issue on FC2. If I install the ext3 on the boot partition
there in no issue. I can then have XFS on the / and any other partitions.

Any thought or comment or should I just go straight to Bugzilla?

Regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <rhouston@xxxxxxxx>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |