Re: Burn ISO with Nero under Window

Martin Krueger wrote:

Hello

I'm competly new to linux.

My question is: is it possible to burn the FC3 ISO with nero unter window XP
so that i can install it on my Fedora PC? I've done it once but it did not
work. I've used the ISO option in Nero.

kind regards

Martin

It is exactly what I have done, have a look at some of the other threads though, someone else seemed to be having problems with CDs burned at 4x and working ones burned at 8x (8x seems a decent speed)
Remember to check the disks before installing!