Re: Evolution sadness

On Wed, 2004-10-11 at 01:52 +0000, Tim Gardner OP wrote:
> Just a small niggle, this: What has happened to the Summary view in
> Evolution 2.0.2?  That was my favourite bit!  Might have to switch to
> Kontact instead.

The more I use Evolution 2.0, the more I like 1.4. I didn't use the
Summary view (much), but there are numerous other changes that really
annoy me. I thought newer software versions were supposed to *add*
functionality.

My biggest beef is that when I'm reading an email (in it's own window -
I don't use the preview pane), and I delete it, the next message is
displayed in the existing window, instead of closing the window like Evo
1.4 did. I *really* *hate* that.

Then when I delete the last message in a folder, I'm left staring at a
blank window because there's no other messages to display.

Lot's of other annoyances as well, but that's the biggest one for me,
and this probably isn't the right forum anyway. Maybe I'll go complain
to Novell...