Re: glibc version problem: What are my options?

I wrote:
I'm _very_ sorry to say that the job Rational did on this port from Windows, particularely with the integration within the Linux desktop (which is nonexistent). Strange when we know how strong the owner is backing Linux...

Should be:
I'm _very_ sorry to say that the job Rational did on this port from Windows is disappointing

Frode