nVidia

Hi guys I have a big problem here, I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro 6100
with nVidia Go chipset.

Here is my problem,, back to kernel 2.4 I use to have a black line at
the right part of my screen and a real diffused screen when I firstly
install nVidia Driver, I could solve the problem adding SoftEDIDs=2 into
my modules.conf file, that was with the old 1.0-4496 nVidia Driver, the
Fedora turns into 2.6 Kernel so I find myself forced to use the new
nVidia drivers (now 1.0-6629) my problem now is that I can't fix the
black line problem with the new driver, I even try editing the os-
registry.c file setting the NVreg_SoftEDIDs to 0 and NVreg_Mobile to 2
(the values that solve driver 4496 problem) but nothing.

I've use my system without nVidia Driver since FC2 but now with FC3 I re
take the challenge so if anyone have any clue that can guide me to
install the drive I will be really greatfull.

Regards.
JMartin