FC2 to FC3 - issues?

I am running FC2 but would like to upgrade to FC3.

I don't have an extra PC or hard disk for a fresh install of FC3 so this will have to be a direct upgrade to FC2 on a multi-boot system.

Of course I will backup my /home directory but I want to know if there are issues to be aware of especially with regard to other OS's (win2k, RH9), that are already on the system.

Thanks,
Joshua