Re: Penium-1 ? 8MB ??

YigalB wrote:
Can I run any kind of Linux on Pentium-1, 8MB memory and 800MB of hard disk?
Since there is no CD, installation should be from floppy and network (it has PCI slot avilable).
The PC will be donated to handycap kids (ages 6-10) which need only word proccessing, software for read/write/basic math and simple games for fun. They activate the kyboard and mouse via scanning and select the desired button with switches that connect to the serial mouse.
I wonder if I can use this PC: 8MB is not much - but it is good enough for simple "word" needs: no macros, no tables or headers and footers. Just font size, and maybe underline..
Any ideas? (also for simple games, also simple reading/math teaching for linux).
Thanks
Yigal