Re: 答复: usb/kernel problem

On Tue, 2004-11-09 at 10:17, Gujie wrote:
> Hi;
>     Have you solved your problem? I also have the same problem which is
> still a puzzle. I hope we can connect each other to do it!

No, i didn't. As you probably have read in my previous posts, i couldn't
track it down. Sometimes it works, and when it does i have different
entries in /var/log/messages; sometimes, most of times, it doesn't and
var/log/messages is different. I also tried to compile a stock kernel,
but it didn't work.

I'll try and see if FC3 solves the problem.

What kind of USB hardware do you have? Maybe this is the problem...

E.