iptables modification

Hi,

I need to poke a hole in the firewall to allow access to a remote Citrix
(port 1494) server.  I believe I've made the correct change.  I added this to
/etc/sysconfig/iptables

-A firewall-chain-name -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p tcp --dport  443 -j
ACCEPT

Other than "does it work", which I'm waiting for the someone to answer, I'd
like to see what is going on with iptables and check that this port shows up
as being passed.

How can I see a summary of what iptables is currently doing?

Iptables -L -v -n
Didn't give me what I expected -- a list of ports being passed.

Steve