Re: FC3 dual boot

----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Newborough" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: FC3 dual boot

Mike Westkamper wrote:
Has anyone tried to install FC3 final release as the second OS on a machine
with Win2k or XP already loaded?
Or put another way was the bug in FC2 fixed?

I got into a briar patch with FC2 and messed up my machine big time.
Before I try this again with FC3 final I thought I'd ask.

not tried C3 but have had C2 running and dual booting with win2kpro for several months now. what was your problem with it?

cheers

phil./