Re: html mail

-----Original Message-----
From: "Mark A. Hoover" <mahoover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Nov 8, 2004 11:41 AM
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: html mail

> From: "Scot L. Harris" <webid@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
> So in that case it is really a courtesy to those users to send the
> smallest message possible.

Not to mention what it does to the list archives.....:)  Makes them a lot
easier to read when they're in plain text....

James McKenzie added:

Of course there are those of us that read and reply to messages in this list from web mail browsers, for several reasons.  However, when I'm at home, I use Mozilla Mail and set my preferences so that mail sent to this list will be plain text.  Some web mail systems also have the ability to send out either plain text, HTML or both.  I don't blame folks for sending out HTML mail, I blame the folks that want 'pretty' mail, which includes pictures and other items that 'enhance' text.

James McKenzie

James McKenzie
A Proud User of Linux!