Re: Where to download gocr and kooka rpm packages

On Sunday 07 Nov 2004 16:57, Craig wrote:
> Stephen Liu wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > I'm prepared to install "gocr" and "kooka" but "yum
> > search" could not find them. Instead of downloading
> > their tarball from their websites and do installation
> > on tarball, kindly advise where can I find their rpm
> > packages including dependencies.  TIA
[stuart@laptop stuart]$ rpm -q --whatprovides kooka
kdegraphics-3.3.0-1.1.2.kde

although in your case it will probably be an earlier release of kdegraphics.

[stuart@laptop stuart]$ apt-cache search gocr
gocr - Optical Character Recognition (OCR) program
gocr-devel - Header files, libraries and development documentation for gocr
gocr-gtk - GTK frontend for gocr

Regards

Stuart
--