Re: few palm pilot questions

On Sat, 2004-11-06 at 12:14 -0500, Mike Burger wrote:
> The one thing I'd like to see, out of jpilot, is a daemon-like function,
> so that I can A) not have to have jpilot running in order to sync, B) not
> have to click "Sync" on the application, first and C) use the autosync
> functionality that I have with an app I'd downloaded to the Palm.

If it helps, I only configured my Palm Tungsten T3 on FC2 with the
"Pilot Settings" in Evolution, which runs gnome-pilot to set its
configuration. So GNOME tools only in that case.

By means unknown to me, something is acting as a daemon because all I
have to do is put the Palm in its cradle and press the Hotsync button.
It connects and syncs immediately with no action required on the
desktop.

Just an additional datapoint for you.

Cheers,

--