Re: Access-like application

Markku Kolkka wrote:
J.L. Coenders kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika lauantai, 6. marraskuuta 2004 13:42):

Does anyone know a good, simple and graphical database
application, like Access, but then of course running on Linux?

There's Rekall: http://www.thekompany.com/projects/rekall/
I don't know of any ready-to-install Fedora packages, so you may have to install it from source.

You can configure the OpenOffice spreadsheet application to interact with a MySQL DB in a manner similar to Access. If interested email me offlist and I will supply you with the instructions and some links.

Doug P