Re: FC3 still on schedule for tomorrow?

Hi

> If I remember correctly I believe torrents of FC2 were available at
> about the same time as release to mirrors, several days ahead of release
> to world.

I think releasing the bittorrent early is a great idea if it has a md5
checksum that i can use to verify the integrity reliably. it solves
the mirroring delay. however it should probably be done by redhat
itself rather than someone breaking the gentleman's agreement of
restricted mirroring only access
regards
Rahul Sundaram