yum.conf

I am new to fedora having spent all my linux time with SuSE. I am having trouble configuring the yum.conf file. I would appreciate if someone would send me a working copy of their file as a model for me.I have visited the how-to s and previous replies to this subject in this mailing list with no avail. Many thanks
Bill Steibel
bsteibel@xxxxxxxx