Re: I'm receiving miss addressed mail?

  However, have you tried sending an email to those accounts
> and seeing if they come to you?  If they don't then maybe those received
> emails are some of those spoof ones that I have heard of.

NO you won't get the email and NO don't do it!!!
You will just verify to the spammer that your email address is valid
and you will get more spams!
What happens is there are two headers. envelope and message header and
they don't need to match
What you are seeing is a message come in with the envelope header RCPT
TO: your real email address and the Message header contains a To:
header with joeblow@xxxxxxxxxxx
Read the headers and see for yourself.

Yang