Weird firefox load-time

Hello everyone,

I'm running FC2 and the latest Firefox browser. I don't know exactly when this
started happening but whenever I double-click on my Firefox icon (on KDE), it
takes more than 40 seconds to load (I can see a lot of disk activity by
looking at the LED). However, if I start firefox thru the command-line it
justs takes 1 second (the normal time).

There's got to be something related to KDE. I don't see any errors on my
syslog files.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jorge