RE: SCSI problems.. [Some thoughts about yum and repositories]

I hace successfully worked with RH7.3, RH8, RH9, FC1, FC2, and now FC3rc3 on both U160 and U320 SCSI drives without any issues.

This includes boot drives, tape drives, external CDROM, and SCSI RAID boxes on all versions.

Bill Cronk

> Has anyone here experiened problem similar to those?

Again, my experience is exactly the opposite.
RH-8.0 installed on all my computers, without any major problems,
as did earlier RH distributions.

The kernel in RH-9.0 did not run on my SCSI-only machine,
and neither has any Fedora version since.