Apache image problems

Hello,

I have the following strange problem, before I had fedora core 1 and there were no problems but now that I have installed core 2 some images time out.

When I have a test page with a photo album with 12 pictures in it most of the time 3 pictures don’t show up. (they time out IE shows a red cross)

This only happens from within my own LAN. When I access the server from the internet there are no problems.

I’ve tried a few pc’s in my network and they all had Windows XP (sp1 or sp2) and I used both firefox and internet explorer.

Bas