Re: Friends afraid of Linux?

Micheal wrote:
On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 10:10, Robin Laing wrote:

There is a really nice project out there called BartPE. It uses the
Windows PreInstallation Environment to run a semi-full version of
windows off of the CD/DVD.  Its not nearly as flexible as knoppix, but
worth looking into

http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/

MC

Thanks.

This link was provided by someone else on this list yesterday.

I have sent the link to our IS department as well. I going to see if they can make me a copy as I don't use/have XP but we have various site liceneces.

--
Robin Laing