Re: fedoratracker.org: An update and a request

Clint Harshaw wrote:

Deselecting all repos but the Core repo returns all repos. It's as though the selection boxes aren't passing their variables to the script.

[...]

disregard this snippet -- I must have inadvertently deselected all repos by mistake. I have retried it with Core only, and only Core repos are returned as expected. My mistake :-O

Clint