Re: Status of XP Dual Boot Problem

fabregasj@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello everyone,

Where can I find status information regarding this bug? I would like to know
if it's finally going to be fixed for FC3.

I tried searching bugzilla but couldn't find it.

Add these to your bookmarks in case people start asking again after FC3 comes out

The win xp dual boot disk error issue How To
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2004-May/msg00908.html

Just general issue FAQ
http://www.peepingdarklord.com/fedoralist/

And of course the unofficial fedorafaq