Re: audacity segfaults on FC2

Hi Michael!

Michael Schwendt wrote:
As I already knew, that didn't work. It hangs when resolving dependencies,
as it always does when there are too many packages selected.

Really?! One thing for sure, Yum has never had such problems. It
just takes quite long as it runs through a dependency resolver loop
several times, giving very poor progress feedback while doing that.

Well, I really should start to pay attention to yum, but on the other hand I like to know what's installed on my systems, so I usually install rpm's and dependecies by hand.

BTW, meanwhile I got ecasound working and simultaneous playback and
recording works perfectly, so it is a audacity issue and not a latency
or hardware issue as I've thought before.

Best regards,
Hannes.