Re: Why is FC2-kernel different from kernel.org-kernel?

The kernels includes may drivers: you can include it in kernel, compile as kernel module or not compile at all.
The configuration of FC kernels is different than the vanilla ones.
FC kernels, at last, include some third patches.

Lars Bjørndal wrote:

When I insert an USB device (IO Edgeport/421), I get errors while using
fedora 2 kernel. This doesn't happen if I insert the device while runing a
kernel from kernel.org (same version). What are FC2 kernel doing that
kernel.org-kernel are not (or opposite)?

Lars