Installing problem

Hi,

My name is Yusuf. I have problems to install fedora core in my computer. I can't get into the installation interface. When the program asked wheather I want to install with the graphic installtion or text,I choosed graphic but my computer just reboot itself and can't go to the setup.Its also happens when I choosed the text installation. What should I do? My computer hadware is as follow

Pentium 4 2.8 mhz
Radeon 9600 XT graphic card.
P4P800 motherboard by asus
Seagate 160gb hardrive