Re: OT Why is everyone so grouchy?

Guys....enough! No matter how you stretch this....none of this nonsense has anything to do with fixing grub....or the inittab....or futzing with YUM or open office. No matter how much of an idiot you are in trying to stretch it to make it look like it does.

Please let this thread die and go somewhere else with it. Lets get back to the reason this list exists.....community discussion and support of FCx. This is not your personal soap box so please stop treating it as such.

I am American too but my beliefs do not mirror some of yours. And you know what? WHO CARES! I am sure there are many in the international community who find this as idiotic and boorish as I do.

-Eucke