Re: Moving out Mac

Lotsa Cabo wrote:

3. QUICKEN
I have looked at the "Cash" program (not sure of the complete name) that ships with FC2 several times and it basically sucks. Is there a quality personal finance program out there for Linux? I do not mind paying for it.

I find MoneyDance ( http://www.moneydance.com ) to be better than GNUCash. Its java based, commercial, but very cheap, supports python ( jython ) scripting, reports/graphing, and plugins, and it also well supported by Sean Riley the author.

Mark