Re: Messages to List - please don't reply to start

On Oct 22, 2004 at 14:10, Lew Bloch in a soothing rage wrote:

[...]
>The converse applies to us digest subscribers.  The whole digest comes
>with the subject, "fedora-list Digest, Vol n, Issue m".  All replies
>have to be new messages; there is no way to reply to a message within an
>individual thread with "reply" in the email client unless you hijack the
>digest topic itself.
I believe this depends on the e-mail client being used. I am
not sure what list I read about this on but I do know that
there are few clients that allow you to reply individual
messages. Pine may be one of these clients. Maybe mutt as
well.

N.Emile...
Spence's Admonition:
	Never stow away on a kamikaze plane.
15:12:51  up 116 days,  8:27,  6 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00