Re: SpeedTouch?

Andrew Rosenbaum wrote:

Many thanks for this. Per fortuna, parlo italiano, cosi...but can you tell me something else?
How do I find out the names of my DNS nameservers? Yes, I am very new at all this...
Best,
Andy

Andrew Rosenbaum wrote:

I've been desperately trying to configure a laptop with a SpeedTouch USB wireless adaptor.
I've tried recompiling the kernel, but can't seem to get it right.
Any suggestions, starting from scratch (I'm a newbie) would be most appreciated?

The easiest way to set up fedora so wireless works from a new user
perspective is to use the tipsybottle method
(http://www.tipsybottle.com/technology/wireless/RedHat8-Kismet-HOWTO.shtml)
I have a couple HP Laptops I have set up this way and it has always worked
so far.

"When the moon is bright and clouds fill the sky,
I'll be lurking about, sniffing your WiFi"