Re: Online replication of mail boxes

Alexander,
Thanks for your help.

I have tried the "always_bcc" of POSTFIX but its not of much help.

Regarding RSYNC it can be helpful if i use IMAP instead of POP3 (
because most of the time the users mail boxes will be empty as they use
POP3).

If you have any other options (may be commercial product) kindly let me
know.

Regards,
Dhananjoy