Re: problem with xine freshly installed [SOLVED]

Alright the problem is solved. I forgot the Google Golden Rule which
is search under the exact error message that you get before you
presuppose things. So I did and turns out besides 'xine-lib' that
reinstalled I needed 'xine-lib-devel' as well! Once I yummed that to
everything was fine!

I think the dependency check should have caught that though, it only
asked for 'xine-lib'.

Anyway now it is part of the fedora-list archive for others to follow. :-)